We also provide instructions on how to update or remove personal information you have supplied to us.
Who we are
Agape Ministries International, a non-denominational Christian Church and Charity.
Our website address is: https://www.agapeministriesinternational.org
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Comments have been disabled on this site. However if comments were enabled on this site refer to information below.
If visitors were ever able to leave comments on the site we would collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
If you have permission to upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent for us to set cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
You can visit agapeministriesinternational.org without sharing your personal information.
We use Google Analytics and cookies in order to improve our website content, user experience and analyze how the website is used. Google Analytics collects information about you and your use of the website whenever you visit. For example, Google Analytics may collect various forms of information such as site traffic statistics, page views, operating system and browser type, and approximate location.
If you would like to opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics go to this website for more information: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Who we share your data with
If we were to collect any of your data we would not share any of it with any individual or any third party (except as required by jurisdictional law).
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
We do not sell to third parties your personal information, combined personal and demographic information or information about your use of this website. However, we may use the collected information to integrate with third party service providers to help provide better content or help us to analyze our web stats.
If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to this website and notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at this website periodically.
Your contact information
Using our contact form: You provide the following required
information – email address.
Update or Remove Personal Information
Where required by law, we offer you the ability to access your information we are holding. If you believe this information is incorrect, you can contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. If at any point you would like your provided information to be deleted, you can contact us. We will ask for some confirmation of your identity before changing any information.
We intend to retain the personal information provided for only as long as we need it to fulfil the purposes for which it was initially provided.
How we protect your data
agapeministriesinternational.org does not disclose potentially personally-identifying information.
agapeministriesinternational.org will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying information to anyone.
agapeministriesinternational.org discloses potentially personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law.
When you visit other websites, even when you click on a link posted on agapeministriesinternational.org you should read this third party’s privacy policies.
See our contact page for full contact information.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download one copy of any material only if it is freely stated to be available for download on the agapeministriesinternational.org website expressly for personal, non-commercial, transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a use license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any purpose commercial or otherwise, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any information or software contained on the agapeministriesinternational.org web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by agapeministriesinternational.org at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format or face litigation.
- The materials on the agapeministriesinternational.org web site are provided “as is”. agapeministriesinternational.org makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, agapeministriesinternational.org does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Where appropriate news reporting media has been used in accordance with “fair use” purposes.
In no event shall agapeministriesinternational.org or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on agapeministriesinternational.org’s Internet site, even if agapeministriesinternational.org or it’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on agapeministriesinternational.org’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. agapeministriesinternational.org does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. agapeministriesinternational.org may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. agapeministriesinternational.org does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
agapeministriesinternational.org has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by agapeministriesinternational.org of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.